Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some Happy Things








{photo credit: one, two, three, four, five, six}

:: Just a few things that I've stumbled across on my lazy Sunday afternoon.
I got especially excited when I saw those adorable brass owls, because I just bought one that looks identical to the middle one in a thrift store recently. It now stands proudly in my windowsill.
The vintage-y plates are simply awesome, end of story.
Thanks to Here Comes the Sun for the boatloads of wonderful pictures, inspirations, and ideas. I love finding new blogs.
Lastly, I'm in love with all of Urban Outfitter's tapestries, coverlets, and duvets from their fall collection. I have one spread across my bed right now and it makes my room feel so cheery and homey (with a little help from the awesome orange marigolds smiling from the bedside table).
Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

Anna Walker said...

Love them all seriously! :) I really like the bedding and the brass owls. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails