Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blah.


:: I feel so out uninspired that's the best word I can come up with.
School is eating me alive.

There are still so many pretty things out there that I have stumbled on lately and I promise to share them soon. For now, this picture is making me glad. The state fair is this weekend and we might be going. If we do I want to take my Diana. There's so many fun shots at a fair. I love the girl's outfit too. I feel like burrowing in a big yellow scarf.

Also, I've kept these two songs on repeat this week. They're like my comfort songs. They make me happy inside.

                                                     I and Love and You -- the Avett Brothers
                                                     Laundry Room -- the Avett Brothers

Happy weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails