Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Round Up



:: New things are on their way to blue zadie! Because of this I've been trying to clear the boat-loads of notes, pictures, links, articles, i.e. stuff I have had saved to my computer for ages. So in an effort to be efficient (or lazy...however you want to look at it) I have compiled a list of some of my favorite things. Enjoy them and get excited for what's coming up!


                Drying the dishes shouldn't have to be boring. Read good literature while doing cleaning up dinner.
                What to do when you're bored at your desk.
                Tom Scott is making newspaper reading that much safer.
                You + Me = Awesome
                Ashley G's illustrations border between awesome and amazing. This one is my favorite.
                A really cute dorm room.
               This little boy makes me smile.
               A Scottish Supermarket.
               A blog full of yumminess.
               Cute, affordable boots: what more could a girl ask for?
               Where did all these awesome illlustrators come from? Man, I wish I could draw.
               A neat modern home.
               I love unique names and the name Danielle gave her son fits right in that list.

{I don't know the photo credit. Please leave a comment if you do}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails