Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Geezer Names For Girls


Would you name a little girl Clarence, Howard, or Floyd? Nameberry's list is filled with old men's names that can be used for girls. I'm a fan of unusual names. I feel genuinely sorry for people with boring names or names off of the Top 10 Baby Names list.
Some of these names border on cruelty, though. A little girl named Marvin? Stanley? Wallace? No, that's too mean. But Jay, Silas, Sinclair, or Laurence? Now there's some creative possibilities.

Check out Nameberry's other creative lists:

* Author Names
* Coolator for Girls Names
* Old Lady Names
* Place Names Off the Map
* Hipster Names

1 comment:

Anna Walker said...

I love the author names...I especially love Fitzgerald! I love the authors work and the name :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails